Join Jordan Choo, the host of The Franchise Marketing Podcast, with his guest Anne Huntington Sharma, as they talk about staying innovative as a legacy franchise, especially during this COVD-19 pandemic. Anne is the President of the Huntington Learning Center a company which has expanded over 300 locations in the past 40 plus years. They have been awarded several awards, such as Game Changer” by Franchise Dictionary, Franchise Journal’s Top Brands of 2020, Training Magazine’s 2021 Training Top 100, and so on!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
• Why the Huntington Learning Center was established.
• Having an insider and outsider perspective of the business.
• Patience is key in transformation and innovation.
• Adaptability and being ready to innovate when needed.
• How they managed and executed their rebranding process.
• Email is more important now during this crisis.
• David và Goliath: Underdogs, Misfits và Art of Battling Giants by Malcolm Gladwell
• Eileen Huntington is an amazing franchise leader Anne looks up to.
• And much more!
→ See this episode’s page https://kogneta.com/franchise-marketing-podcast/how-to-stay-innovative-as-a-legacy-franchise
→ ️Visit The Franchise Marketing Podcast https://kogneta.com/franchise-marketing-podcast/
→ Grow using The Franchise Growth Blueprint https://thefranchisegrowthblueprint.com/