Veterans Business Outreach Centers (VBOC) for VOSB and SDVOSB can help you on your business development journey. The Veterans Business Outreach Center (VBOC) program is designed to provide entrepreneurial development services such as business training, counselling and resource partner referrals to transitioning service members, veterans, National Guard & Reserve members and military spouses interested in starting or growing a small business.
The SBA has 22 organizations participating in this cooperative agreement and serving as Veterans Business Outreach Centers (VBOC). Some of the services provided include:
• Pre-Business Plan Workshops
• Business Plan Preparations
• Comprehensive Feasibility Analysis
• Entrepreneurial Training and Counselling
Check out these locations :
• Florida https://vboc.org/
• Mississippi https://www.vboc.msstate.edu/
• Hawaii https://hilo.hawaii.edu/vboc/
• Tennessee https://www.pathwaylending.org/vboc/
• So. California https://socalvboc.org/
• search online for your location
LEARN HOW TO BUILD RELATIONSHIPS WITH 7 Government Small Business Mentors
• SBDC | Small Business Development Centers
• WBC | Women’s Business Centers
• VBOC | Veterans Business Outreach Centers
• PTAC | Procurement Technical Assistance Center
• SBP | Small Business Professionals
• BOS | Business Opportunity Specialists
• PCRs | Procurement Center Representatives
CONNECT with NEIL MCDONNELL on LinkedIn
“Government contracting is not a secret, it’s just a process.” Neil McDonnell.
JOIN the GOVCON CHAMBER OF COMMERCE | Membership is FREE
You won’t find free training and expert guidance like this anywhere else. Guaranteed.
• Do your Homework | Learn the small business strategies of each federal agency and how to find the contacts and details you need to develop your business.
• Find regional information for federal agencies and large contractors
• Discover our Small Business Success Tips podcast
• Learn from government experts in our blog
• Attend FREE, live training, and receive valuable member newsletters and alerts